All Gresham-Barlow Schools Closed Tuesday, January 17th Due To Inclement Weather
All Athletics and Activities Canceled
Wondering about about make-up days after all this snow?
Find out about the process for adding back days in
Superintendent Schlachter's Message [More]
The future is bright
Superintendent Schlachter's Bond Update [More]
Feb 22-Pathways Fair for 7th/8th students/families
Learn about programs at our high schools [More]
Snowy, icy weather?
How to know if school is delayed or canceled [More]
Gresham-Barlow School Bond
Election Update [More]
Come support the Hornet Boys basketball teams!
Varsity Game Schedules
JV Game Schedule
Please contact Darin Nelson with questions through the school office at 503.665.0148 or via email: email@example.com.
The Home Team Advantage is a season long event, running through th. Show the card available at the link below any time, and we will receive 10% of your total sales toward our fundraising effort. DMMS Home Team Advantage December 1-Feburary 28
The December Hornet's Buzz newsletter is here! Our theme for December is Kindness. Leadership students are practicing kindness by collaborating with SnoCap to collect items for our needy community members. Donations will be accepted through the morning of December 15th.
Hornet's Buzz Newsletter, December 2016
- WASH HANDS for 20 seconds, especially before preparing foods & after toileting
- CLEAN SURFACES - Use bleach-based cleaner or other disinfectant
- WASH LAUNDRY - Remove & wash soiled linens and clothes immediately
- USE GLOVES to pick up soiled materials or when wiping down counters
- STAY HOME WHEN SICK and stay home 2 days more after symptoms of nausea, vomiting,stomach pain stop. Avoid contact directly with others, as the norovirus can be spread long after symptoms are gone, up to two weeks.
- Norovirus Prevention Information
The Gresham Barlow School District & Sodexo are seeking applicants who are energetic, dependable & detail oriented who demonstrate great customer service to work part-time in our school kitchens. No experience necessary with on the job training, great job that follows the school calendar.
If this sounds like the job for you please log onto http://sodexousa.jobs and type in Gresham Oregon in the search field to fill out an application or call 503-261-4593 if you have any questions.We look forward to meeting you!
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
We invite & encourage McCarty's students and families to support our high school sports, events, athletes, and artists! Please remember that middle school students must be accompanied by an adult when attending all high school athletic events and activities. In addition, students must be seated in the bleachers. Thank you for your compliance and understanding. GO GOPHERS!!
- Completed Registration Packet
- Proof of residency for an address in the Dexter McCarty Middle School attendance area
- Birth Certificate or other acceptable proof of age document (passport, baptismal certificate, etc.)
- Proof of immunization. If student is coming from another state or country, a new form must be completed
Please be prepared to pay school fees prior to the student starting school.
New Student Enrollment Packet ENG
New Student Enrollment Packet SP
DMMS Immunization Exemption Info
Office DEPOT 5% Back to Schools Program - Help our school earn FREE SUPPLIES!
Our school will earn credits equal to 5% of your qualifying school or office supply purchases to use for FREE supplies. You can credit the school year round.
Give our school ID# 70083779 every time you shop at Office Depot.